Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The F-Word (warning -- graphic language follows)

It has only happened around family thus far, but I have no doubt Gavin is going to say it at church or in front of the home teachers... "Daddy said the F-Word."

And, it's true. I did.

Not too long ago, in an effort to improve the language in our house, Rochelle and I told the kids they could no longer say the words Butt or Fart. (I warned you there would be graphic language.)

Occassionally, I slip and say, "Fart." In my defense, Gavin is a little fart and sometimes that's the most accurate way to describe him. Inevitably, when I do, Gavin gasps indignantly and declares, "Daddy said the F-Word." I can only recommend you not say the F-Word around Gavin in public.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't posted in forever...
    Love that little Gavin, be sure to post if he says that really loud in the middle of Sacrament meeting!

    ReplyDelete